[3830] ARRLDX CW NR4O SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr40@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NR4O SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 05:30:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    5     5
   80:   37    26
   40:   61    35
   20:   91    37
   15:   13     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  207   112  Total Score = 69,552

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't have too much time to operate this weekend.  Could not get on Friday
evening at all.  Got on for about an hour Saturday late afternoon and worked a
handful of stations on 15M and 20M.  Conditions seemed to be very good.  Got
back on Saturday evening around 11pm local(0400Z Sunday) and found the EU and
Caribbean stations on 40, 80 and 160.  I found I was getting Q's on the 1st or
2nd call very consistently with little noise on the bands.  Put it in about 3
hours with right around 120 Q's.  Then got back on for a few hours Sunday
morning at 10am and found 20M packed with good signals.  Took my Q's just over
200 before I had to quit to deal with some errands. Reading some of the other
soapboxes it appears I missed the majority of the good contesting conditions
weekend. I at least put some points on the board and worked a few new band
countries.

73, Eric