[3830] ARRLDX CW KH7B(K4XS) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KH7B(K4XS) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 06:42:12 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KH7B
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KH6
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:  331    55
   80:  707    59
   40: 1307    60
   20: 1423    58
   15: 1155    59
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 4925   293  Total Score = 4,329,075

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wow!  My first 200 CW hour ever.  No big deal for the real rate robotic guys,
but for me I thought I'd never have one.

First day condx were better than day 2.

Lost power during the morning mainland run, luckily it didn't last too long, but
I did have some resulting computer issues. Luckily they were all fixed quickly.

I believe many of the guys are now using their feet to send code.  I couldn't
QSO and log about at least ten of them because I was never able to decipher what
they were sending...totally choppy CW, letters run together, dits could not be
deciphered from dahs.  Several were pretty strong but I had to move on as they
continued to send something other than what Mr Morse gave us.

One other thing...Although I haven't gotten the numbers yet, my log is littered
with zero pointers for dupes.  A conservative estimate would be around maybe
100-150 or more.  Why?  Other than calling two stations I ran the whole weekend,
so I know I didn't screw up.

As others noted ten meters sucked, about as bad as it's ever sucked.

See you all in two weeks to do it again.