[3830] ARRLDX CW K1RX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1RX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 13:17:44 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  231    74
   80:  661    93
   40:  976   102
   20: 1285   108
   15:  369    84
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3522   461  Total Score = 4,870,926

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Last year with poorer conditions and an antenna farm at what I called a
"baseline level", the claimed score was around 3 Meg.  I was looking
for improvement (typical scenario in contesting!) and this time managed to pick
up another 2 dB over Rev 0 to Rev 1.  This is what 2 dB looks like (LOL). And as
expected, further improvement will be sought next time.  Of course propagation
is the biggest influencer and it did help tremendously (thank you)but still want
to keep on "tweaking".

Overall a very nice weekend - thanks to all that made it so.  Quite the fun and
amazing group in this world!  I was looking for fun and found it!

See you next time.

73, Mark, K1RX