[3830] ARRLDX CW AG4W SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stevewerner73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AG4W SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 14:05:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    2     2
   80:    2     2
   40:  515   100
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  519   104  Total Score = 161,920

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-5000D, AL-1200, 3 element 40M parasitic vertical,80M delta loop, 160M top
loaded vertical, 2 Beverages. I decided to have some fun in this contest and
work 40M assisted and see if I could work 500 contacts in 100 countries. It is
ashamed there is no single band assisted category. I was trying to see what the
scoring advantage is from my unassisted entries and it is significant. The band
conditions on the low bands to Europe were also better than usual. I did go up
to 80 and 160M to pick up 4 new band countries. Special thanks to PY0F and
MI0SLE on 160M and 4U1ITU and V84SAA on 80M for the new band countries.