[3830] ARRLDX CW K5NA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K5NA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 15:10:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Radios: SO2R

  160:   89    65
   80:  194    95
   40:  276   112
   20:  396   117
   15:  163    82
   10:   23    12
-------------------
Total: 1141   483  Total Score = 1,648,962

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I got on to do an assisted effort and play at DXing to help the local club
score. It was mostly search and pounce. But when I got bored, I would try to run
for a little while.

I was too tired to stay up past 0400Z in the evening, so I did miss the sunrise
sweeping across Europe on the low bands. Other than that, I was at the radio
most of the time.

160M and 80M were very good here. 40M was noisy and unpredictable. 20M was the
steady dependable band. 15M was between bad and so-so. 10M was just plain bad.

But still, I had a good time. Let's do it again.

73, Richard - K5NA