[3830] ARRLDX CW N0IJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ij@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0IJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 15:30:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   56    45
   80:  189    88
   40:  131    92
   20:  611   102
   15:   84    57
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1072   385  Total Score = 1,238,160

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

sadly, I had to quit at 15:30 on Sunday morning for family matters.  Missed a
lot of good op time, I'm sure.  Thanks for all the q's, especially on the low
bands.
Conditions were great except very difficult from from our northern lat to Asia
on 40/80.  Thank goodness for JA3YBK! Early opening to EU on 80 at the start was
the best ever!
John, N0IJ