[3830] ARRLDX CW M0SDV(@G0DWV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW M0SDV(@G0DWV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:31:44 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: M0SDV
Operator(s): M0SDV
Station: G0DWV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:  147    36
   80:  496    50
   40:  800    53
   20:  972    59
   15:  234    37
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2649   235  Total Score = 1,864,725

Club:

Comments:

This contest offered a nice opportunity to do my first Single Op contest for
some time. in the first 24h rates were great with 40m offering some cracking
signals and pile ups for the first few hours. 80m also got going a few hour into
the contest.
During the first day 20m was lively although difficult to hold a frequency among
various European stations with excessive signals, splattering up and down the
band. but nether the less towards 17:00z I got a good run going and made most of
my QSO's in that evening. 15m offered little on day 1. Day 2 was a different
story. 20m was quiet but 15 opened up nicely for a few hours enabling me to make
a hand ful of nice QSO's and score some good mults.
Over all a very enjoyable time at the station of G0DWV in Norfolk. Many Thanks
goes to Chris and Tina for amazing hospitality over the weekend and offering me
a station to do this contest. Tnx QSO's, 73, Jamie M0SDV