[3830] ARRLDX CW WC1M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wc1m73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WC1M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:36:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WC1M
Operator(s): WC1M
Station: WC1M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75
Radios: SO2R

  160:   47    32
   80:  169    53
   40:  613    63
   20:  114    50
   15:   23    21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  966   219  Total Score = 634,005

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Only enough time to put up some points for the club, but it was a lot of fun
while it lasted. Low bands were awesome Saturday night. Less than an hour on 160
produced 47 Qs and 32 mults. Even did some running on top band, which is rare
for my puny trapped 160/80 vee + Beverage. Slept in both days, so no morning
runs, but got some great runs going on 40 starting mid-afternoon both days.
Spent the last two or three hours on Sunday testing Writelog's new dual-keyboard
feature for SO2R, which I like a lot.

Could have run up more points Assisted, but after a couple years doing that with
three SDRs, I've concluded that it's just more fun for me to go Unassisted.

Hopefully the work schedule will permit a full effort in one of the March fone
contests. Otherwise, see you in WPX CW!