[3830] ARRLDX CW K4OWR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4owr@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4OWR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 21:14:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K4OWR
Operator(s): K4OWR AC6ZM
Station: K4OWR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    3     3
   80:  101    72
   40:  273    89
   20:  265    95
   15:   61    40
   10:
-------------------
Total:  703   299  Total Score = 629,694

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

No tower, no beams, no wires, just the incredible Zero Five vertical! It was a
very on and off effort...We put in an hour here, a few hours there, and only one
"overnight which I'm sure cost us big.It was entirely S&P...not one
single CQ! Sorry to miss 300 countries, but my butt hurt. I was joined by Juan,
AC6ZM who has not done a lot of contesting and never used N1MM. He is a very,
very fast learner who operated with a huge smile on his face...a great sign! He
will surely be an avid contestor from here on. The bands were great with plenty
of countries to work if you could break thru the lunatics, which we did, a lot.