[3830] ARRLDX CW N8BJQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N8BJQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:58:22 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 29.1
Radios: SO2R

  160:   57    39
   80:  182    69
   40:  313    77
   20:  748    92
   15:  182    66
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total: 1487   346  Total Score = 1,537,278

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Quite different from last year, even though the final scores were less than 20K
different (higher this year).  Low bands were very good.  It's been a while
since I worked 39 countries on 160. Considering that the 160 antenna is an
inverted vee with a high SWR (greater than 3), I can't complain. It will be
fixed when the weather gets much warmer and drier.  At least the first night the
low bands seemed quieter than normal.  15 on Sunday AM was good in the morning.
Only was able to work 4 SA stations on 10M.  Heard a couple of others but they
didn't hear me.