[3830] ARRLDX CW EC4TA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ec4ta.oscar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW EC4TA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 22:24:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: EC4TA
Operator(s): EC4TA
Station: EC4TA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Madrid
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  348    46
   40:  372    51
   20:  623    57
   15:  192    37
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1535   191  Total Score = 879,555

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

My favourite contest.
This year, due to professional workload, didn't have time to set up the VA6AM LP
triplexer and filters on Fryday (and no time to take them down on Monday), so I
decided to go with only one radio.

Best band was 20M and big surprise band was 80M, even with the high noise I
suffer at home (imagine big populated district of Madrid between 8th story
apartments buildings and thousands of cheap noise generating chargers, plasma,
led etc).

Sorry to all the station whom I asked to repeat again and again until I was able
to copy them in between the noise.

Same antennas as last year:
Optibem 7-3 @38ft
80M inverted V @33ft.
40M inverted V @31ft.
No 160M antenna.
No Rx antennas.
Rig: Elecraft K3@100W.
Software: Wintest.

Congrats to all the stations in the same category for those scorings during this
low cycle period.

73's
Oscar - EC4TA.