[3830] NAQP RTTY WA5FWC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA5FWC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 06:08:03 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WA5FWC
Operator(s): WA5FWC
Station: WA5FWC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:20

   80:  173    39
   40:  172    40
   20:  241    34
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  586   113  Total Score = 66,218

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Nice laid bk contest. Lots of texas activity. bands were busy and not much noise
or QRM ITs good to be able to sit for thewse many hours and feel great at the
endof the contest. Thanks to all that worked me and gave me many rpts.  I had
fun and loved hearing all the diddles from old friends and new alike. Dave Greg
rescued me from a computer problem Sat morning Thanks Dave it worked flawlessly
the entire time!I could have used the amp to help keep the shack warmer, but It
wasnot too, cold just a little frosty to begin with. Thanks all that
partipicated without you it would been a dull day. Especially the DFW group.
Gary wa5fwc