[3830] CQ160 SSB W4GE Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, schmiera@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W4GE Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 07:22:50 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 380  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 28  Total Score = 90,948

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Band not as good as last weekend.  Much more atmospheric noise from T storms in
Midwest and propagation to EU was weak, except for certain spotlit areas as the
EU SR came through.  Stayed on band till I worked everyone I could hear and went
to bed, saving myself to fight for another day...

Thanks to all who allowed some weak signal contacts to proceed without stepping
in and IDing.  Top band people are the best.

Rick
W4GE

Rig: K3/P3 with sub receiver, Acom 1500, XMatch tuner.

Xmit Ant: 1/4 wave 80M vertical base loaded with ground radials.
RX Ant: Pennants to NE and NW, BOG to south, and rotating Pixel loop.
Software: N1MM+