[3830] NAQP RTTY KD9MS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KD9MS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:30:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45
Radios: SO2R

   80:  200    35
   40:  255    44
   20:   80    23
   15:    6     4
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  542   107  Total Score = 57,994

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Delta

Comments:

Storms were horrible down here in the low end if Illinois. Lightning crashes
were everywhere while on the high bands. My main radio tribander is still broken
so I started on that radio on 40m and did pretty well there. The secondary radio
80 inverted L did a great job. I am SO glad I put all those ground radials down
underneath it back in the fall.

Fun contest,my favorite contesting mode. Only casual and part time in this
contest.

73, Craig KD9MS