[3830] NAQP RTTY N4NQY Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4NQY Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 13:31:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N4NQY
Operator(s): N4NQY
Station: N4NQY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Evergreen, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:  17     7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  17     7  Total Score = 119

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Mt2  Pt/Q
     7      17      17    7    0   1.0
 Total      17      17    7    0   1.0
Score: 119
1 Mult = 2.4 Q's

Started late (3pm EST). Family commitments and still struggling to recover from
Win10 update that hosed all my USB Comm Ports.  Lost 1/2 hour when N1MM said I
was transmitting and wasn't.  Turned out be Comm Port Stop bits on the data
line.  Hour and a half in, N1MM blicked at me and stopped decoding in the
Digital Window.  I was blind.  Seeing stations in the waterfall but no ideq who
they were.  Took a bread and come back later in the evening and never figured it
out.  Reinstalled N1MM (lost all my old contests in the process).  Restarted
Windows, reinstalled drivers, the whole bit.  Digital window showed garbage with
MMTTY and FLDigi.  Luck to have gotten most of 2 hours in.