[3830] NAQP RTTY NR5M M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NR5M M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:25:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M KU5B K5GA NX5M KJ5T
Station: NR5M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  200    50
   40:  448    52
   20:  406    48
   15:    9     7
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1064   158  Total Score = 168,112

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to George for the use of the station.

The first 4 or 5 hours were essentially single-op but we kept pressing F1 on 15m
in hopes that something would happen.

FT8 really ruined the bottom of 20m especially when T31 got on.

Nice to have good company to chat with while pressing buttons. We learned a
couple of station set-up lessons that will hopefully make our next operation
more efficient.

Colin, KU5B, for the NR5M team