[3830] ARRLDX CW VP9/W6PH(@VP9GE) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ph@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VP9/W6PH(@VP9GE) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 23:42:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VP9/W6PH
Operator(s): W6PH
Station: VP9GE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bermuda
Operating Time (hrs): 38.9

  160:  462    51
   80:  656    57
   40: 1087    59
   20: 1534    60
   15:  204    47
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 3946   277  Total Score = 3,279,126

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

IC7000  WinTest 4.11
160-80-40 Dipoles at 20 feet
20-15-10 CC A4S at 20 feet

The low bands were very quiet and the best that I can remember.  It was easy to
work the west coast on 160 and 80.  On the other hand 15m was difficult.
Despite loud signals from the middle US, I could not get any run going.
Fortunately there was an opening to the northeast on Saturday morning that
wasn't there on Sunday.  I only missed a couple mults.  There was no propagation
to the northwest.  I tuned 10m quite frequently and happened to hear a FL
station calling CQ.  I answered it and then called CQ getting two more answers
and that was it for 10m.

It was a lot of fun.  See you on Phone.

73, Kurt W6PH