[3830] NCQP K0AP SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP K0AP SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 03:26:57 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2019

Call: K0AP
Operator(s): K0AP
Station: K0AP

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   30
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   30     0       0  Mults = 26  Total Score = 2,390

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

>From what I can tell, there was only one mobile station this year, N4CW who's
done  FB job as usual. NC has 100 counties and I am not sure if even half of
them were activated. Fixed stations participation was very good. The organizers
should do better job promoting this QP and try to bring more mobiles into the
game. It is a shame such a big state with thousands of active HAM's to have such
low mobile activity. Unless I see more mobile participation I will skip NCQP
2020.

73 Dragan K0AP