[3830] CQ160 SSB K0TT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tt@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K0TT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 05:28:42 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K0TT
Operator(s): K0TT
Station: K0TT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 886  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 25  Total Score = 174,231

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Operated thru the night on Saturday evening and was rewarded with some
unexpected but welcomed multipliers (VP9, UA9, FG, ZL, DC). Only US multiplier
not worked or heard was SD.

Really need to build an Rx antenna. Takes a lot of time and effort to pull out
all those "weak" SSB signals out of the S9+10 band noise. Undoubtedly
missed a lot of contacts and a few multipliers. EU opened briefly Friday night
at EU sunrise but they were obviously hearing me better than I was hearing them.

IC-7610, TL-922A, 1/8 wavelength T-vertical

Denny
K0TT