[3830] CWopsT W6KC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W6KC LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 04:36:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 28

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Monica, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

------------
  160:
   80:   6
   40:   8
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a test of my portable station that I plan to take for a 3 month
vacation in Europe.  I began setting up my portable vertical antenna in the
backyard just a few minutes before the 0300 session.  CWT is a great test
environment and thanks to all who copied my signal.

Portable rig includes a Yaesu FT-991A (100 Watts), Alpha Antenna FMJ portable
vertical, Laptop PC running N1MM.  I will be taking this rig on a one week trip
to Key West FL next Wednesday, before leaving on the big trip to Europe on March
23. Hope to work some CWTs from EU.

73,  Jim W6KC soon portable \W4, \F, \I, \OE, \HB0, HB9, \DL