[3830] ARRLDX SSB NX5M SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NX5M SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:01:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op SB15 Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  147    38
   10:
-------------------
Total:  147    38  Total Score = 16,758

Club:

Comments:

Wanted to put a little power on the 15m stuff for the first time.  Intermittent
problem on one of the antennas forced me to reduce power.  It will be a somewhat
easy fix once the antenna is down.
Still planning to put up two higher antennas and utilize what is already here to
fill in the nulls.
Heard JA3YBK briefly but never called him...it was a very tough copy.  Never
could hear anyone out of Mexico other than XE2B but that was ESP most of the
time plus adding in some noise to the WSW does not help.
Other than VK, ZL, KH6 and FK....heard nothing else from Oceania.
It was part time.  Tried CQing for 10 minutes.  In and out of the radio room
quite a bit Saturday and Sunday.
Some of our neighbors to the south need to cut back on their mic gain and
processing....or whatever.  You should not be 8-wide with an S3 signal.