[3830] ARRLDX SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:12:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1DRI K1LZ LZ1YQ LZ1UK LZ1NK LZ1JZ LZ1RGT LZ1ZF LZ5DB S55M LZ1JO
LZ3ZZ
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/2 HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Two All-Band HP
QTH: KN22KF
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:   69    23
   80:  446    40
   40:  837    50
   20:  991    58
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2344   171  Total Score = 1,200,420

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx for the nice race on live scores to E7DX,LX7I,ED1R and others.
It was really fun.
We are proud to have for the first time in our team Desi LZ1DRI. She is vy young
smart contester and exellent singer too, so fun was guaranteed.
Condition on the first night was total disaster. 40m almost unexistent.
The second night was much better with nice second opening on 20m .
THANKS to all for contacts and CU in RDXC!

LZ5R team