[3830] ARRLDX SSB KG4IGC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KG4IGC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:15:29 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 7:02

  160:    4     4
   80:    5     5
   40:   33    24
   20:   68    40
   15:    9     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  119    79  Total Score = 28,203

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Did not play much in this years contest, was busy Fri night and Saturday morning
doing honey-do's. Spent a good portion of Saturday afternoon building and
hanging a new 20/40 super loop oriented North and South. Entered as unlimited
TB/wires 12 hours, but only got 7 hours in on Sunday due to band conditions and
got shut down by a late afternoon thunderstorm. Was pretty impressed with the
new antenna, working Central & South America,the Caribbean, and Hawaii was
easy as pie compared to using my horizontal loop. In the time that I was on, had
some really nice openings to South America on 20 and 15. Lots of QSB on 15, but
was able to work anyone that I could hear. EU was pretty easy for SSB on 20 and
40 as well. Made a couple of EU's on 80 and 160 Saturday night. Many TNX for the
operators who took the time to LISTEN to my reports. See you all in the next
contest!

Frank KG4IGC

GO SWAMP FOXES!!!!

swampfoxcontestgroup.com