[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE4EA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ve4ea@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE4EA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 01:29:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE4EA
Operator(s): VE4EA
Station: VE4EA

Class: SOAB HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Non-Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: Winnipeg
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Remote Operation

  160:    2     2
   80:   24    18
   40:   79    42
   20:  128    62
   15:   36    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  269   142  Total Score = 114,594

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Well, looking at the propagation charts, I sort of expected this, but I didn’t
Expert THIS.  At least I can say that I stayed out of the hospital, during a
contest.  (Curaçao story).

Running, this weekend was impossible. Except for 15 minutes and 4 QSO’s, this
was 28 hours of S&P.  Apologies to the DL-stations,  I believe I heard and
worked one.  Europe was like that this weekend from VE4.

For a change, my Remote connection (RRC boxes) behaved well this weekend.

We’ll see you in Dayton in May 2019

73,  Cary

K3, 400 Watts. (Remote Rig Boxes)
JK-6BA 40-10m Yagi @50ft