[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3IE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3ie77@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3IE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 01:34:04 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   32    26
   80:   79    55
   40:  128    58
   20:  355    85
   15:   74    27
   10:    9     5
-------------------
Total:  677   256  Total Score = 519,936

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The phone contests always reinforce my love for CW.

Did manage to get one run going for an hour or so Sunday morning on 20 mtrs.  It
was the only one - rest S&P.

Had fun running into my fellow TCGers W4KW and AD4EB up and down 15 meters
Sunday afternoon - the beat me every time (hi).

Thanks for the Q's - Hunter K3IE

Flex 6600
Alpha 99
SPE 1K-FA