[3830] ARRLDX SSB K8MR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K8MR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 02:53:40 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOAB LP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Non-Assisted One-Transmitter LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:   6      6
   20:  20     15
   15:  12      9
   10:
Total:  38     30  Total Score = 3,420

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My sympathies to anybody who set aside an entire weekend for this event. We had
visitors from up north, and knowing that SSB does not mix well with low power
and poor antennas, I did not plan for much.

The good news was the solar conditions down here in FL. 80F and sunshine, it was
good for spending some time next to the salt water (without radios).

73  -  Jim  K8MR