[3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ4G M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ4G M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 04:51:20 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: PJ4G
Operator(s): K2NG NA2AA W1MD I4UFH IK1HJS IZ4DPV
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Two All-Band HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  279    47
   80: 1262    59
   40: 2655    59
   20: 3240    61
   15: 2389    62
   10:   31     7
-------------------
Total: 9856   295  Total Score = 8,713,710

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were poor but we made the most of it with our US / Italy team!  It
was great to have Carlo, Fabio, and Max use our highly engineered station and
get their feedback.  I finally had a robust set of antennas to use for diversity
receiving on my K3 and loved it.  Everything including local power played
perfectly.  Thanks to all the stations who called in, especially those who were
patient repeating calls when conditions were tough.  We really appreciate it! An
advantage to being DX on SSB is that we actually get to say hello to our many
contest community friends!  After a possible WPX CW operation, we’ll see you
next fall.  73!  NA2AA  Facebook: @pj4radio