[3830] ARRLDX SSB ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 06:21:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW EA1TL EC1KR EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Two All-Band HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   51    20
   80:  170    32
   40:  749    47
   20:  771    58
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1741   157  Total Score = 819,069

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

First semi-seriuos contests since 2016, when we start a reform, nice testing in
our station, antennas and shack, found few problems to check, we operate only 2
ops, main time only 1 radio active, poor propagation and no time to put more
atention in contest, we continue working in station.

Station used:

10m = OB11-3@26m + OB11-3@19m
15m = OB11-3@26m + OB11-3@19m + 4elm@15m
20m = OB11-3@26m + OB11-3@19m + 4elm@21m
40m = 2elm@22m + 1elm@22m
80m = Dipole bazooka @20m
160m = Dipole bazooka @20m
RX Ant = Beverage NA @250m
Rig. 4 x FT1000MP + MKII

Tnx competition scores online with great stations LZ5R, LX7I, E7DX.

Next stop EAPSK63 Contest, CU in bands.

73 de ED1R Team (QSL Via LotW).