[3830] ARRLDX SSB II1A(IZ1YPF) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, michele.ferrari96@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB II1A(IZ1YPF) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:51:20 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: II1A
Operator(s): IZ1YPF
Station: II1A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     3
   80:  114    29
   40:  509    49
   20:  397    51
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1023   132  Total Score = 404,712

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Oh belin if it has been painful. It took me something like 15h or even more to
reach 300q. During the whole contest there have been 3 or 4 hours were I was
able to go over 40q/h, otherwise the rate was as huge as 10 qso per HOUR. Sunday
afternoon the situation got better probably for most of the people in Southern
Europe but still I wasn’t able to catch the wave.

A huge thanks to ARI Bra that gave me the opportunity to be on the air. And a
shout out to that W guy who started calling on my frequency and when I asked him
to qsy he went: “Yea ok, but if you move a little bit up we can both fit
here”. Man if I laughed, I like your style!

Cheers