[3830] ARRLDX SSB VO1MP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VO1MP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 12:24:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   11    11
   80:   59    48
   40:  223    48
   20:  204    43
   15:    3     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  500   152  Total Score = 22,800

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

CONDITIONS: from here ..  STILL SUCKY ...even some of the  normally strong
European stns were  weak here.. lots of repeats ...  WHAT'S A SUNSPOT ? ?.. this
test had better 40 meter  conditions than the CW  Contest. set a  target of 500
Qs and  stopped the minute it happened...heard very few stations on  160 ..
absorption levels were  horrific and  rapid QSB  the order of the day 20 opened
late  and closed early  activity seems relatively low for an SSB contest  PLEASE
 TELL ME THAT EVERYBODY HAS NOT MIGRATED TO THE GAMES ARCADE MODE FT 8  ??  ..
am still antenna challenged.. strictly wires  and no 15 meter antenna yet..  my
planned station rebuild  will get soon get my beams back in operation.. (
hopefully)   .....managed to work  a couple of 4 Banders and many 3 banders
...hopefully when my antennas are reinstalled and operational I can bring one of
my Alphas back on line...  in addition to the propose outside work I  am
presently creating   a new 12 ft X 20 Ft Operating shack with multiple
electrical /computer / radio / amplifier and /antenna electrical and  control
facilities   contractor will finish operating  room this week .

my operating Station  this contest :

Kenwood  TS 690 SG
Amplifier  Elecraft KPA 500
N1MM  Contest logger