[3830] ARRLDX SSB S53M(S51FB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, S51FB@slovhf.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB S53M(S51FB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:51:07 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S51FB
Station: S53M

Class: SOAB HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Non-Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: JN86CR, Vaneca
Operating Time (hrs): 07:09

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   24    10
   20:  542    58
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  566    68  Total Score = 115,464

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all for a call and QSO.

Due commitments just part time effort where my focus was 20m.

Started on Saturday late afternoon. After 20m band closed, I moved shortly to
40m where first QSO was VY0ERC with great signal. After a few 40m QSOs, I moved
back to 20m where next 1 hour there was pure joy – big signals great pileup.

On Sunday late afternoon again couple hours of contest but when 20m closed there
was no additional opening.

73 de Miha, S51FB