[3830] ARRLDX SSB N0IJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N0IJ@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N0IJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 23:12:20 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

  160:    1     1
   80:    4     4
   40:    9     9
   20:   72    52
   15:   29    22
   10:
-------------------
Total:  115    88  Total Score = 30,096

Club:

Comments:

Cancelled M/2 due to my being sick, so only op was remoting from my home to
station in NW WI.
1st try with N1MM, not easy with this old timer!
Encoder on terminal end (home) K3 quit--no hand tuning possible so had to do all
S/P and didn't figure out how to tune with software until after contest.
Couldn't slow down scrolling and couldn't filter spots to "my band
only".
Oh yeah--band conditions!
You gotta love contesting to persist with all this. Still it was fun to at least
get in there for 4 hours.
John, N0IJ