[3830] CWopsT K3WW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3WW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:09:35 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 6

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   53
   40:  131
   20:   40
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  224  Mults = 185  Total Score = 41,440

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

And now for something completely different.  Single op Multi transmitter.
I could not easily defeat my Micro ham lockout setup on the SO2R arrangement but
put a second keyboard on my remotable station and used a remote screen to put
the windows in front of me.  The remote station is at 90 degrees and reachable
with a stretch, so RIT and volume was a problem.  having the right radio visible
to my left was a major adjustment early on, eventually I went with which ear and
keyboard I was using ..the different keyboard ended up with lots of typos.
Hopefully I responded quicker than when SO2R and was able to slow down to 36
since lag time was not an issue.  Confusion was at times of course.  20 seemed
pretty poor.. We need a check off box for multi transmitter or another column
besides SO2R and Remote..

73 Chas K3WW