[3830] ARRLDX SSB J68HZ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB J68HZ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 18:58:44 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: J68HZ
Operator(s): J68HZ W0CN WA4PGM
Station: J68HZ

Class: M/S HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Single All-Band HP
QTH: J6
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  113    36
   80:  751    59
   40: 1232    59
   20: 1362    59
   15:  818    50
   10:
-------------------
Total: 4276   263  Total Score = 3,370,608

Club:

Comments:

Anyone who has built a contest station in the Caribbean is aware of the
challenges you face. Bill and his team did and awesome job in preparing for this
contest but there was some troubleshooting to be dome and we were still working
on them just before the contest. Conditions were poor but the thing that hurt us
the most was our Steppir DB42 was facing the wrong direction for the entire
contest. Honest mistake since the antenna looks symmetrical but the cost was
huge. Next year we will be 20dB louder!

Thanks for the contacts!
73, Bill, Dan, and Kyle