[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4WW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ww@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N4WW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 23:56:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   29    28
   80:   94    54
   40:  118    62
   20:  219    90
   15:   62    31
   10:    8     6
Total:  530   271  Total Score = 430,077

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Well, I will try to hold my off usual rant about this not being a true DX!!
contest. Here I am participating because of a moth to a fire syndrome.

But it seems to worsen every year. European participation was much less but
polar conditions stopped most Scandinavians and northern Russian stations from
being heard.

73 doc ww