[3830] NCCC Sprint K6DAJ(@N6RO) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6DAJ(@N6RO) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 03:18:37 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 8

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   2      2
   80:  14     10
   40:  15     12
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     24  Total Score = 744

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Ken decided to take a break this week after the Ladder and let me try doing the
NS remotely.  Definitely a whole different ballgame!  Remote worked pretty well,
though there was some latency that bit me a few times. Started off pretty good
on 40, but lost steam, especially when I went to 80, where I lost a lot of
jumps. Hadn't set up 160 on SmartSDR so signals were all bunched up together on
the display. Still my best score ever.  Nice to be limited only by my sprinting
ability.