[3830] Commonwealth VA3AMX SO-Open24 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3amx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VA3AMX SO-Open24 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 17:22:49 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2019

Call: VA3AMX
Operator(s): VA3AMX
Station: VA3AMX

Class: SO-Open24 QRP
QTH: Ottawa
Operating Time (hrs): 4.25

------------
   80:   9
   40:   1
   20:  14
   15:   2
   10:   0
------------
Total:  26  Total Score = 610

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

My first time playing in this contest. Contest QRP is usually difficult but this
past weekend was harder without good propagation. At my location, QSB was very
strong. Only managed 26 QSOs total and I am thankful for those operators who had
patience to listen to many repeats to get my report back specially on 80m and
40m where I do not have tuned antenna.

72/73 to all and see you next time.
Eric VA3AMX

PS: Rig was Elecraft K2 @5W and Vertical Cushcraft R5 for 10/15/20 mts; 80 and
40 tuned into the vertical.

PPS: I guess my QSOs on 80/40 was on the milliwatt range!!