[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W4GKM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W4GKM HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:49:46 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 2:27
Radios: SO2R

   80:  14
   40:  25
   20:   1
---------------------
Total:  40     Mults = 21  Total Score = 840

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Thanks everyone for putting up with my slowness as I had to change some messages
to get the hang of this jumping around. This an interesting mode(contest) but it
looks like I don't have the skills to be completive. But the biggest problem I
had was the thunder and lighting. I had to shut down everything several times
and then finally just said the heck with it when I saw a lighting strike out my
contest station window. Bye, bye baby I am outa here. Maybe I will do better on
the next one.