[3830] OkQP KV8Q SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OkQP KV8Q SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:17:53 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2019

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:   64     0       0
   20:   24     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   88     0       0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 14,520

Club:

Comments:

Lots of noise made this a rough way to go.  I had fun working old
friends and picking up almost all of my missing OK counties.  I
still need to get Kay County.  I had W0BH and KE5XX both heading
over there but 40 went long before they got there and I never
heard them there.  No 80 meter antenna here made the last few
hours of Saturday night rather boring.  Thanks for all the Q's
and chasing the mobiles.  Hope to do it again next year. 73 tom
Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 watts
Antenna = Mag loop in attic above garage