[3830] Commonwealth VE5MX SO(A)-Open24 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve5mx@sasktel.net
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VE5MX SO(A)-Open24 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 02:18:53 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2019

Call: VE5MX
Operator(s): VE5MX
Station: VE5MX

Class: SO(A)-Open24 HP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   62
   40:  133
   20:  282
   15:    9
   10:    0
------------
Total:  486  Total Score = 6,455

Club:

Comments:

Worked 191 Commonwealth Call Areas and 25 HQ stations.

Worked 8 stations on 4 bands. But nary a peep on 10m.
I was unsure of how much time I would be able to commit but ended up with
approx. 19 hours on air.

Highlights were working VK6LW on 80m and having Nigel, 3B8XF, call in on 40m
longpath.

VK4CT asked me to try 15m late Sat. afternoon and I'm glad he did, ended up
working three VK's and a ZL but alas VK4CT was't able to hear me.

GB5CC had a great signal on 80m out here.