[3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 03:10:11 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 15

Call: N4EEV
Operator(s): N4EEV
Station: N4EEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  11      9
   80:   7      6
   40:   9      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     22  Total Score = 594

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Couldn't get any good runs going tonight except for 160, and lost a lot of jump
balls on other bands. My best band tonight was 160 - surprising for after DST
and spring almost upon us. 40 was long and all bands sounded pretty decent with
static crashes on 80 and 160. I messed up my exchange with Bill N0AC, fat
fingered the down arrow and changed frequency. ugh and can't be good for the DDS
mid transmit. Heard K6MM and K6NV but they couldn't hear me. Heard John K4BAI on
80 but no other band and missed his GA mult. Was really surprised Don W4OC
dropped his call on me on top band for the SC mult and Vic VE3YT was just below
the noise for a last second Q on top band. Still a lot of fun even with a low
ERP station. Thanks for the QSO. 73 Mike