[3830] BARTG NN5O SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG NN5O SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 02:08:56 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 13:30

   80:   68       4         14
   40:  113      14         15
   20:   99      11         14
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  280      29         43  Continents = 6  Total Score = 120,960

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I'm fairly new at RTTY contesting (only my 4th contest), so I'm okay with the
score.  But, it seemed as though the bands were in horrible shape.

Maybe BARTG HF is not a huge contest, but when I had some open times while
running, it was not uncommon to have between 5 and 10 minutes without a caller.
That was true for me on 20, 40, and 80.  I don't see how some of those stations
got in the 400-700 QSO range.  I'll brush it off to their being really big gun
stations.

Thanks to all who were patient with my rather novice operating etiquette.
Thanks for every single QSO.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)