[3830] BARTG WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 02:18:27 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:   40       3         11
   40:  179      13         25
   20:  148       8         19
   15:   14       3          6
   10:    1       1          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  382      28         61  Continents = 4  Total Score = 135,992

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

1)
  If you did NOT have Tinnitus BEFORE this contest, then you surely do now!
2)  No Euros were worked - or injured.
3)  No one in Africa either
They have a band "5minute rule" for EVERYONE which REALLY is not
conducive for sending your local friends to the 'other bands' who had no regular
visitors.
4)  Although we are not Irish we took our lunch break with the relatives which
killed off the last three hours.

Are the Bands 'sub-par' - you betcha Vern...5 years ago I had a 1M plus score
and hardly broke a sweat.

A (Patterson)Book was consumed [one had to do SOMETHING during that 12.5 per
hour race to bottom of the pit.]

WN6K, Paul (SO1R)
LP (Listening Patiently}