[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 04:12:16 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   93     1.5
   40:  127       2
   20:    9      .5
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: CO Rockies

Comments:

Tough sledding again. I thought last SSB sprint 20M Q total of 16 was bad, but
did even worse this time. How about making it 40/80/160 until we see some
sunspots? Did not work VO1KVT...only heard him once. Only mult heard and missed.
Much better mult total this time. Nice to hear a lot of ops on that don't
normally work SSB. N9RV is right, I should probably use my first name
"Randy" in this one instead of middle name "Ken".

Worked K6LL in this one...I think Dave said he was never going to do phone
again. Glad you didn't give it up yet OM although wouldn't blame you if you gave
up on this contest due to the lack of activity. Mostly begging for the last half
hour.

73 Randy K0EU