[3830] NA Sprint SSB K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 12:13:47 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SRQ FL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:   3
   40:  45
   20:   1
---------------------
Total:  49     Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,323

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Didn't get home from dinner until 30 minutes in, at which point only NP2X was
there, booming in. I later heard KH7XS but he couldn't pull me through. A few
weeks back I got brave and up a 40 meter dipole outside, which so far nobody has
noticed or cared. It's somewhat better than the dipole in the attic, but never
will be a crusher. And 80 meters from down here with a poor antenna can sort of
work on CW, but not on SSB.

Still good as always to hand out a few QSOs. And look for me in the Florida QSO
Party at the end of April, when I'll be out mobile on the action end of the
pileups!

73  -  Jim  K8MR