[3830] WPX SSB CN2CO(RA3CO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CN2CO(RA3CO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 00:13:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: CN2CO
Operator(s): RA3CO
Station: CN2AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr Rabat
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   79
   80:  520
   40: 1844
   20: 2001
   15:  132
   10:   32
------------

Club:

Comments:

Brutal noise. Impossible to find a clear frequency on any band but 15 and 10
meters. Not many people to run there unfortunately. Apologies to everyone that I
QRMed while trying to squeeze in.

Nothing broke. Only managed to get DVK working for the last stretch of 10
operating hours. Almost lost my voice by then from 24 hours of "CQ
Contest". I guess I will not be talking much in the next few days ;-)

Felt like propagation started to open up towards the end. I even managed one US
QSO on 10 meters on Sunday evening beaming 240 degrees. Made a mistake of taking
an off hour before the sunset. That's when 15m really opened up for 20-30 meters
to parts on US. Even heard an AH6. Otherwise 15m sounded like 10m with only
South American stations. It never opened to Europe for us up here in northern
Morocco.

It still amazes me how I can work 4k+ QSOs and bump into an unworked multiplier
who also has 3k+ QSOs.

Thank to all the callers. See you in CW part.

Dimitri
RA3CO