[3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 00:27:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VISTA, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:55

------------
  160:    5
   80:   83
   40:  311
   20:  227
   15:   13
   10:    6
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It is really difficult to work through a contest when you have only 1-1/2 bands
open at any time. Everyone is so packed in so tightly and completing a QSO is
like a job.

I looked over the past five years for a 'model' to follow but this year seemed
to be (at least here anyway) not EVEN close to even LAST year. Hunting for mults
is not really needed if you can find a place to park - but the Meter Maid
(Lovely Rita) kept coming by wagging her finger so I had to move around alot to
avoid 'the Boot'

The 'book' was "The Idiot" (Dostoevsky) - nothing like a little
Russian Light Reading to wile away the hours.  note: Although the title might
suggest it, this was NOT my Autobiography.

Without a significant opening to EU or JA, scoring was just subjected to
ridicule ... mults x 1 do not effectively raise scores OR hopes.

WN6K, Paul
SO1R