[3830] WPX SSB NG0C SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, charlie12-21@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NG0C SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 01:48:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NG0C
Operator(s): NG0C
Station: NG0C

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   22
   80:  279
   40:  400
   20:  251
   15:   31
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A fun contest as always. DX was tough from The Midwest, worked on making it up
by sheer numbers of US contacts and mults. I banked on 15 and 10 being
non-existent and it paid off by spending much more time on 40and avoiding the
masses on 20 during the day. The last push on 20 showed promise to break into
Europe to add some points, and SA helped a bunch. I worked on running much more
ruan normal and planned to fight a bit to keep a freq, but it was relatively
easy once I found a gap to stay put for a while.

Disappointed to hear so many operators trying to help make tough exchanges by
relaying information. No real reason why as most that I heard were not waiting
to make a QSO with the guy on frequency. Not only unethical, but kind of a
bummer adding QRM to an already tough exchange.
Pretty happy with my effort, although points-wise more DX would have been nice,
but that’s what the conditions offered.