[3830] WPX SSB KI4UX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ranagle58@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KI4UX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 02:53:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KI4UX
Operator(s): KI4UX
Station: KI4UX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Florence al
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   68
   20:   51
   15:    7
   10:    0
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

first time to put forth a  WPX effort, probaly should have spent more time on 40
for More US prefixes, however picked up several Carribean and C America prefixes
on 20 meters and 15 meters .
Just reconfigured Shack and didnt have all antennas set back up initially.
Added 40 meter vertical back late on contest which does well To northwestern
states under some conditions.
20 meter VEE beam had horrific noise level
most of contest was worked on my 40m 1.5 wavelength zepp

40m was opening very well late afternoon hearing several Italian stations
calling. I now have a understanding how to approach wpx  in the future