[3830] WPX SSB KL7RA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KL7RA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 04:02:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7SB KL0R KL5T KL4RP KL7TC N1TX KL7AMY KA1NCN AC0W KL7IWC KE0HQZ
WL7BDO
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Nikiski AK
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   31
   80:  135
   40: 1139
   20: 2061
   15:   20
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

We had a very full house at KL7RA... We were testing out our new partner
positions, and we had great ambitions for a great score, but alas, the sun had
other plans. We did have some nice runs, but never on more than one band at a
time. We had people on hand to run on three bands or more at once. So instead,
we had a more relaxing contest, tested stuff out, and wished for sunspots.

Thanks to Bill, AC0W, Larry, KL7IWC, and Nick, KE0HQZ for being first-time ops
at KL7RA. Also, thanks to Bill, KL7TC for returning to the group and making his
first visit to the new station since Fairbanks. Bill proved that contesting is
like falling off a horse... you don't forget how to do it... and you may be
trampled in the process. Carl, WL7BDO, Leon, N1TX, Dave, KA1NCN. Kent, KL5T and
Riley, KL4RP, all regulars here... were here! We also had a few Qs from Amy,
KL7AMY.

Steve and I thank everyone for the contacts... a bit of a break for us... I will
be in Visalia, Steve and I will be at Dayton, and we're assembling a crew for
WPX CW... so see ya on the air!

Wigi, KL0R